After it’s all over, what are you left with?
You're looking for a photographer, so I assume (& hope) you're pouring over all of your prospects' work to get a feel for what they offer. If you're not, you should. And just know. The final result. All the photos in the end... that's 20% of what makes a good photographer. The other 80% belongs to every other aspect you probably don't know about yet. Making you feel comfortable. Fixing your dress, hair, tie, fill in the blank. Interceding & advocating for you. Making you laugh. Absorbing any stress so you can just BE & feel at ease. Preparation. Direction. Experience. Creativity. Connection. To get what I get, all of the above & more are required, & that's what I bring to the table. It's important to know: I want you to find the best fit for you, even if I'm not it. This is such a personal process, and I want you to enjoy the experience the whole way through. As far as weddings go, these are the couples I'm looking for: people who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves. The ones who care more about their marriage than the wedding day itself. The ones with a vision for their wedding and a flexible, laid back approach to go with it. The sentimental ones. The kind ones. The fun ones. Any, or all of the above. If that's you, sign me up.
Wedding pricing starts at $3100 Elopements $1400 All other inquiries, contact for pricing